Tokyo Neon Scandal - Vol. 9 Ch. 88 - The Laughing Red Lion 32

Dex-chan lover
I expected more from this guy tbh, kinda underwhelming arc. He was presented like he was supposed to be the final boss or something akin to that

Dex-chan lover
hahaha she even told him he was a weak ass chuuni, I really hope in Juujika the same happens.
this week they gave main villain reason for being evil and it's also chuuni af

Wait. This flashback is different from the japanese version? Or did they scratch that completely and write a new version

Dex-chan lover
Jesus wtf was that stupid ass side story....low key still waiting on the sexual assault on this guy. Would really break the formula the author has been using nonstop if there isn't any lmfao

Dex-chan lover
The guy is pathetic but his backstory had potential, too bad it was badly executed, I wanted to know what happened to his Senpai

Dex-chan lover
So the the people traffickers get raped by yasuka and killed in a snuff film, the corrup politician gets gang-raped by hobos but the guy who helped orchestrate all of them only gets chased naked for a while and suffers a few scrapes and bruises before getting safely arrested?

That's BS!
according to storytelling logic, he should have received a worse punishment than anyone else. I was fully expecting all of the family members of his victims to hold him down and one by one do a smaller version of the crime he committed against his loved one until he died.
He must have arranged a rape before. he should at the very least should have been forcibly sodomised with an object.

Users who are viewing this thread