Tokyo Neon Scandal - Vol. 6 Ch. 53 - The Clean Tokyo Party 25

Group Leader
Considering this is the first chapter of a new volume the author must still have a lot in stock for us

Dex-chan lover
it still long iirc when i was checking the raws from a friend he said it was atleast until chapter 88

Dex-chan lover
She's going to masterbate with that photo she took isn't it?

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update. This arc was long because it’s the titular arc of the manga I guess.
After this arc ends they can change it to Tokyo paparazzi scandals

Dex-chan lover
Mushroom head should chill and keep campaign as if nothing happened.
US politicians have done 10000x worse things than him and they keep getting elected and defended by the masses anyway

Aint really the same with Japan, especially if an old person was the one who reacted first. If the older person reacts first its usually a telltale sign

Dex-chan lover
Uh who is NE publishing?

Btw this arc seems to be wrapped in ch 56 based on the chapter title. Chapter 57 has a different title.

Dex-chan lover
Mushroom head should chill and keep campaign as if nothing happened.
US politicians have done 10000x worse things than him and they keep getting elected and defended by the masses anyway
Eh, US politicians have also been ruined over nothing.

G-P

Dex-chan lover
Roughly 50% of this comic is this arc right now. The ending to it better be monumental.

Aggregator gang
I do like the irony it ends up with them publishing another "worthless" tabloid article while the real journalism was sold to an actual newspaper.

Users who are viewing this thread