Tokyo Neon Scandal - Vol. 9 Ch. 90 - Hayama Yuu 2

Having 1 more chapter next week. I feel that this story is just mid. I was just dragging myself to read the ending hoping that there is still a glimmer of hope for something good. Turns out I was left more disappointed than before

Aggregator gang
Thank you for finishing this series! I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would, considering what the story was about. I see tabloid journalism in a completely new light.

Contributor
There are 2 chapters left actually. There's the epilog and then a bonus. With the exception of Volume 1, tho, Kredim has done the bonus chapter with the penultimate chapter of the volume, meaning there's likely only 1 release left.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Nice ending but I'm very disappointed that the creator decided to draw kurobane much more plain and manly-looking and less sexy than in the rest oof the manga. In the rest of the manga kurobane was a top tier, very fuckable and sexy piece of ass but in this chapter they decided to draw her as "formidable" and masculine and lacking in sex appeal apart froom a tiny bit in one of the last pages but even then not as sexy and feminine as before.

Dex-chan lover
Bro and sis posing like they're in a shounen power fantasy manga 💀

Users who are viewing this thread