Tokyo卍Revengers - Vol. 17 Ch. 148 - Don't freak out

Now, after how many times Takemitchy went back and forth between the past and the future to save Hina, I really hope the "12 years" rule changes so he can come back and save Emma, too
Or Draken should just discover he has the same ability and be the hero

I mean this guy is like "Could it be that his plan is to kill Emma?"

Then the fucker comes on a bike, planning to hit Emma

And this idiot just *duck and cover*

Seriously? Are you fucking shitting me right now? Usually he was too dumb to realize what Kisaki was planning; Now he had entirely complete awareness of his plans, and was in a position to stop him, for like the first time... And what does he do? Duck and fucking cover!!!

Why not just kill Emma with his own hands while this fucking moron is at it, but hey, at least he realized that he's stupid for once.

Dex-chan lover
Bro i dont think a manga has ever made me this pissed bro. this cannot be happening rn

Dex-chan lover
Dont get why people are giving MC shit here. Kisaki's bitch ass was literally coming full speed on a motorcycle OUT OF NOWHERE seemingly coming towards him. It's natural to assume that Kisaki, his enemy, would be aiming for him. He only JUST came to the conclusion that she might not be around in the future.

Plus, if a bike was heading towards you, wouldnt most peoples reaction be to either move out of the fucking way or try to protect themselves?

Dex-chan lover
Like I knew I couldn't rely on any real fucking character growth from our garbage ass mc but this has to be a case study by the author at this point for making the worst mc ever this nigga sucks lmao.
To realize what might happen and literally let Emma die despite the author teasing a moment of real growth for mitchy is genuinely spiteful at this point its like the author is laughing at us for even getting our hopes up for mc for even a second lmao. This coupled with how I know the ending is garbage is further proving author has to be aiming for writing just an awful annoying work.

Users who are viewing this thread