Tokyo卍Revengers - Vol. 19 Ch. 166 - Brave Heart

@erectorz No, I don't think so. Being a genius is one thing. But he's utterly incompetent in pretty much everything. When I first started the series, I was pumped to see him actually grow as a character. However, he's barely become competent in anything. No fighting, no knowledge in motorbikes. Just that generic "I never give up" nonsense. And that's all there is to his character, that's literally it. The manga is a big let-down.

Aggregator gang
This megan thee stallion ass moment of Takemichi getting shot in the foot. Let's see how this will go..

@Targetto12 That's big piece, the one thing that make's this manga a great manga. Even though he's still bad at fighting and is a bitchass crybaby. It still took some long ass suffering and time to get to the point as where it is now.
If you think this manga is a letdown why are you still reading it? We all read cause it's fun and everyone's curious where's this is about to go. That's the type of the manga this is. The aurthor of this manga is a genius.

Fed-Kun's army
@Sukuna-sama My guy the author isn't a genius. He's constructed a pretty great story so far, but the MC has still stayed pretty shallow. He hasn't changed or grown much from the beginning. His best point is that he never wavers, but the problem is that he also never grows. He doesn't have to become some kind of 2000 IQ genius or immensely strong. But he should at least be able to change for the better in some shape or form. Compare MC now to the MC 100 chapters ago. He hasn't changed. At some point it does get a bit boring when someone never improves. He's a bitchass crybaby who proceeds to stay a bitch ass crybaby. He doesn't really try to improve himself. That's why the story is starting to get stale.

@southornorth please go read Solo Leveling if you dont understand what "character" means.
Takemichi is a strong person, but you dont understand it because I think you're just a basic person who wanna have a badass mc. Please stfu

@southornorth bro sorry my bad😂. I was so pissed off because of all these shit comments like "Takemichi is so weak i hate him". And my 5head thought you were one of these people who don't understand what character means, but it was very obvious that your comment was sarcastic but I didn't thought bout that. But I see you're a man of culture🤝

Dex-chan lover
I know this is cliche but id be lying my ass off if I said I wasnt having fun

Users who are viewing this thread