Tokyo卍Revengers - Vol. 19 Ch. 167 - Who Wouldn't

Dex-chan lover
So by now why is he not gunning them all down? he already killed 2 people one way or another.

Aggregator gang
spelling error page 6: "moitherfuck" change the I to a "u". Thanks for the translation!

thank you sooo much for translating and for your hardwork!! 🙏💛💛💛

That's it? Where's mickey? I hope the mangaka is ok. This arc is hella slow I wonder if he/she's got writerblock

Dex-chan lover
I've put this manga on hold for a while. I wanted to ask, is the war of the two gangs already over?

@Doomroar well there is a diference between killing someone while he is facing you and not, for example, most of the executioner in revolutions through history never looked the victims in their eyes.
You have to be an special kind of psycho to be able to do that, and also he hasn't killed anyone, not directly at least, probably he wasn't planing on killing emma neither just put her on comma

There you go
Last time I was in a fight like this was in 2007 it was our Block against the one next to us
Shit was wild, you really feel alive
The only thing I did is i headbutted this one guy he fell and i fell lmao while i was standing up they ran away
it happend so fast but I will never forget it

Honestly so proud of Takemitchy. The dude's come so far and if he doesn't change the future I will totally cry

Dex-chan lover
He actually punched someone like a big boy! The mad lad!

This must be indeed the last arc.

Users who are viewing this thread