Tokyo卍Revengers - Vol. 21 Ch. 181 - Take a Vow

Fed-Kun's army
I really hope this whole kisaki arc ends, and the series expands past this, I wanna see toman chillin.

Kisaki could have won if he just didn't kill the Hinata. Like his entire plan to control the underworld, ruined, because he had to kill some guy's ex.

Dex-chan lover
Was there anyone left who still thought that Kisaki wasn't a time leaper?

Bruh what the fuck is this wasn’t this just suppose to be about the girl n that’s it ?

Ffs, just kill him already. I swear, if the author pulls some stupid bullshit like "i WoN't KiLl YoU bEcAuSe ThAt WoUlD mAkE mE tHe SaMe As YoU" this entire manga will have been a complete waste of time.

Dex-chan lover
Remember; If you hate something, you have the choice to just not engage with it. Don't let hate consume your life. You're not a fictional character with a dark, edgy backstory, and you're not cool for constantly making yourself angry by engaging with things or people that you dislike.

it never occurred to me that Kisaki was a Time Leaper that might only have leaped once.

It makes a lot more sense if so...

Dex-chan lover
I thought the title was Take A Bow and now I'm rereading the fight scene with Rihanna in the background

Contributor
This doesn't confirm that Kisaki is a time leaper, just that he knows about time leaping. So I guess the theory of his crony I'll never remember the name of being the actual time leaper here is still very much on the table.

ok.. yes, kisaki now knows the only one who can stop his perfect plan is a time leaper.

but he didn't yet mention he's a timeleaper.
and the purpose of him being the dark hero isn't yet revealed.

I can assume kisaki as a child, is living the grey-colored life, where his parents forces him to study, use violences, won't acknowledge if he's not always number one.

Amidst his grey-colored life and boredom, he happens to be stumbled upon a chivalrous kid who hopelessly saved a girl friend in the park, getting all beaten up but still being acknowledged as a hero. From that moment of truth, he pledged to himself "I will become Dark Hero". Thus came the perfect plan to be one.

The scene where Kisaki said "Goodbye, my Hero!" with tears on his eyes to Takemitchy in the future still vibrant in my memory. Just what exactly is Takemitchy to him.

Users who are viewing this thread