Tokyo卍Revengers - Vol. 21 Ch. 183 - Lay The Plan

Fed-Kun's army
BANG ! No forgiveness.

MC would just get 2 or 4 years because he's a juvenile and he's in Japan.

Double-page supporter
What an incel, he's clearly the type that thinks being nice to a girl should allow him to sleep with her

The worst thing about all of this is that he was """rejected""" when he was like, what, 7? He had 10+ years since then to get over his crush and love someone else, but instead manipulated time(?) to force himself on her instead, which didn't even work

Dex-chan lover
Do it pussy MC, DO IT. Better to be a criminal than let people die for the clinically insane.

lmao I caaAant kisaki is so damn dumb I wasnt asking for a good reason for this mess but this is just.... wow.... and our homeboy wasnt even with hina in the future... pls shoot him

MF simping, stalking and the boss of the incels, holly shit this mofo is trash walking on earth (manga earthbut still).

I just hope MC dosn't get caught if he kills this mofo, or better yet that this mofo gets thrown in prison for life with no right to leave and killed inside

I hoped this ends already. The beginning of this manga was so good with the mystery behind the killer and the time leap. But now we learn the whole fucking reason this story exist is because someone got rejected? From 1 girl? What is this kindergarten ass check wide open shit is this fuck

Dex-chan lover
Please just fucking kill him and get this terrible "twist" over with.

This ending is kinda disappointing, I hope I will forget it and just remember the rest of the story.

How much you wanna bet she's going to show up right then and there and be like "DON'T KILL HIM." Then in the distraction he's gonna grab the gun and shoot her.

Still gonna say it. Its so sad they built up so well.. and the ending was meh.

Users who are viewing this thread