Tokyo卍Revengers - Vol. 21 Ch. 183 - Lay The Plan

Dex-chan lover
Keep in mind that this fucking dude built his entire fucking life (and like how many like redos) all because of this one girl he kinda liked in elementary school who got stolen by A FUCKING KID WEARING A LIL' CAPE and a random dumb ass thing he overheard Takemichi say to her. His entire fucking life (and like the murder of loads of people)

This is the dumbest fucking thing ever

When the first real glimpse of Kisaki was in the future, and he was crying about Takemichi being his hero before he was about to shoot, combined with the facts we later find out that he keeps obsessing over being in the shadow of someone greater and had a childhood connection with both Takemichi and Hina, I thought it would be a whole "I'm the villain in your story so you can be the hero" type of thing.
Instead we got this massive disappointment.

Dex-chan lover
that's what we've being saying for 180 chapters.
mXDIDqx.png

There is no Forgiveness at this point
He killed your girl so many times
Killed you and your Girl's Brother
For the Love of God mr Author make him pull the Trigger

No way he’s pulling the trigger.
I’ll believe it when I see it, but I sincerely doubt it’ll end up with the MC of a story like this killing someone (as much as we want to and would make sense).

Imagine walking in your neighborhood and stumbling upon 2 highschool kids crying holding a gun and talking about love

Honestly as much as I want him to do it, it probably won't happen, either he'll change his mind or someone's gonna pop up. Kisaki's whole reasoning is so fucking stupid and just so uncompelling, "gnehehe i crafted my perfect plan to take over japan and be the number 1 delinquent, surely i'll be able to get the girl of my dreams" like stfu man, go back to school. I'm surprised takemitchy can actually take him seriously, well I mean of course he takes him seriously after all he's been through, but still, I would just be cringing so hard if I was him and end his misery.

Would've been so much better if he killed her because the mc kept messing up his plans. The I love her therefore I'll kill her motivation is really dumb

oof, since it ended on a cliffhanger he's definitely not gonna kill tetta, i'll be so happy if the author surprises me

bruh, I was convinced it was to make our MC a "true hero" but instead, it was for pussy as per usual. smh

Users who are viewing this thread