Tokyo卍Revengers - Vol. 21 Ch. 185 - Meet his Fate

inb4 the new villian, "Ikasik", is revealed to be Kisaki all along

Fed-Kun's army
A-another arc? i thought this was done. TBH, kinda pog

Now that both Kisaki and Izana are dead I wonder if it's safe to go back to the present now? I also hope in the next few chapters we confirm if Hanma is actually the time leaper or not. I personally hope he is because that would be the most interesting route and would hopefully sidestep another possible Izana situation were the big villain is someone we don't know but somehow has connections to a bunch of characters.

Double-page supporter
lol why would people think the arc is ending right here? The MC didn't become the top delinquent in Japan yet.

Fed-Kun's army
Someone so smart he can beat time leaper now that was a antagonist
wonder who's next

The manga itself isn't bad, the only problem is that the authors uses four chapters to tell things that could fit in just one

Yo wait why is this arc over?? We havent found out Kisaki’s deal hopefully they reveal it in the next arc 😣

Alright for real though I'm betting kisaki is only able to go back in time further and further; the fact that he died both in the present and past and yet our boy still has a bad feeling likely means kisaki goes back by dying and is fixing up something terrible
I know his question hinted that he isn't a time leaper but I'm still suspecting he's not done

@T_Rz
The manga itself isn't bad
The general idea isn't, however the author has fucked up with the backstory of some characters like izana or kisaki. "oh, she doesn't like me, let me become the number one delinquent like the one she loves and propose" "Oh, this was unexpected she said no, let me just burn her real quick and let all my effort in life (because i lived up to now trying to get her and did nothing else) burn with her too". That's just bullshit that doesn't justify the actions of the character at all.

Users who are viewing this thread