Tokyo卍Revengers - Vol. 21 Ch. 186 - It's Been Real

Dex-chan lover
Hope the story becomes even better instead of going downhills like many others

I really hope this will be something like the last arc, or the one right before it. Adding more would end up making the story needlessly convoluted. Kisaki is gone after all

Tf why did Emma have to die ;-; also i kinda like the fact that we always get to see the backstories of everyone that died idk its just kinda cool anyways excited for the new arc!!

fuck i'm crying over every page. why everyone in this story have to through so much pain 😭😭😭😭

I don't think the story has much left to tell but I really do believe this could only be the 50% mark.. If that.

There's still a lot to do here in the world with these characters aspirations

still a potential time-leaper or some other phenomenon going on

I can't help but think takemicchi may end up leaping even farther back, maybe to when big bro 1st died in the robbery, since going back even further is the only way he could save Mikey sister and the others, and right now he's stuck in the past due to dying in the future... o3o

The only way i can see the story right now is if mikey retires and leaves it to draken or mikey and draken both live normal lives and leave the gang to mc.

OR

Mans goes back to the future or out of nowhere kisaki is fucking reborn and shown as an actual time leaper.

Users who are viewing this thread