Tokyo卍Revengers - Vol. 21 Ch. 187 - Way To Go

UPR

Can't wait to see all the comments about how Takimitchi is feeling a little bad for Kisaki is dumb

Dex-chan lover
I understand his feelings but lowkey feels like he's more upset over kisaki than Emma and idk about that

Power Uploader
Is there any intresting events or mc is still useless and gets carried by other powerful characters as he did throught each previous arc?

be careful what you wish for Takemichi. We finally got rid of that fucker Kisaki

@Big_Boss He certainly is not useless but at the same time he certainly ain't a fighter, lol

His strength ain't in physical strength stat, but his mental fortitude stat and his "the glue that unites us all" capabilities... And his increasingly stronger tanker capabilities.

The dude can take a beating, that's for sure.... o3o

Double-page supporter
Takemichi feels like he didn't do enough tbh, this is probably a turning point for him a character. HOPEFULLY.

Dex-chan lover
Come the fuck on dude

That fucker brutally murdered your girlfriend/ex girlfriend about a hundred times over some stupid elementary school crush
Also Emma
Like feeling bad for him is a real waste

Well even though kisaki is evil but you got to admit that guy got skill to plan ahead...

he wants to face him again?? what is this tomfoolery, but as always thanks for translating!!

@orbio @Ranzo
One could interpret it as Takemichi wasn't satisfied with the outcome. After all, Kisaki didn't admit defeat nor stop his schemes. Though I don't think it's justified for the author to make an asspull to bring back Kisaki for one final duel. I think it's atleast understandable why Takemichi is frustrated over the outcome. (Hell I'm frustrated too)

@akuBloody
Though i do agree that Kisaki is so good at scheming that it make's Ikit Claw pop of mechanical boner. I refuse to believe that Kisaki could make these elaborate and precise plans without info from the future. I'm still holding on that Hanma is the time leaper.

@SakuraOrihime @Big_Boss
It's clear that Takemichi's shticks is that he's utterly useless in a fight but he's "the glue that unites them all" as SakuraOrihime puts it. Although it'd be nice if Takemichi gets a moment to win on a 1-on-1, I can respect the author choosing not to because Takemichi's purpose isn't to kick ass rather to make sure everyone doesn't go down the wrong path.

If you want something similar but the MC gets an arc where he learns to fight and later win a duel, then Rokudou no Onna-tachi fits the bill. The MC is similar to Takemichi in that he's useless in a fight but can take a beating better than a masochist. Later (and i mean really much later) he learns Kung Fu and uses it to beat the arc's big bad. And after the arc, he goes back to being useless in a fight. Really these two mangas has some weird similarities.

Dex-chan lover
@nutman451

Haha then Takemichi must be acting out what all the readers are feeling because I doubt anyone is satisfied with the way this series has gone over especially the last few chapters./

Lol I read the french version first and now this one and lol, it might be because I'm so fucking tired but why does Takemitchi sound like someone from a yaoi novel who just realized their feelings for the villain that died like???? Is this gay?? It does feel kinda gay.

@Ranzo
Could be author telling us he understands how we feel (tho could be me projecting) regardless this arc is just terrible. I just want to see mah boi Takemichi happy with Hinata, just spare us the needless drama and give us a page of Takemichi and Hinata hugging or something ffs.

Inb4 Author pulls a prison school and gave us just the worst and unsatisfying ending just to spite us. Dear lord I can't live through something like that

@SARANAEL-T14
I'm not sure if Takemichi is gay, but I'm damn sure how Kisaki died and how this whole arc from beginning to end is the biggest G A E. And I'll still continue reading because I'm a masochist who needs closure on all of the characters.

Power Uploader
@nutman451 @SakuraOrihime
I've dropped this around ch.150 where infamous death happend, because reading in ongoing how mc constanly gets beaten over and over again isn't fun. It was like 3rd or 4th round of "get things right -> go in future -> see death of all people around you -> go back" and while the main premice is fun, far from being enough in quantity for this to be enjoyful. First author had art that was kinda good looking, in time even it deteriorated. I guess author tried to go for subversing expectations in Yakuza/Deliquent genre, and create a "pacifist" run character, who put all his points into charisma? talking skills.

In Rokudou no Onna-tachi there is a harem part too, and here, I can hardly grasp what author was going for in main story, it's not fights, it's not art, is it back to the future references in plot?

Kisaki was a dick, who also kills his love in the future. There is absolutely 0 remorse/feelings to have, you should be more than happy such a piece of shit is dead. The writing went from high school fan fiction level to some ten year old writing his first fan fiction on some obscure website.

@Big_Boss
I wouldn't berate anyone for dropping this manga tbh, the only reason I'm sticking around is to see Takemichi get a peaceful life with Hinata. I sacrificed a whole day's worth of sleep to read from beginning to end, I aint giving up until Takemichi gets what he worked so hard to get.

This manga's premise is really good, seeing Takemichi pick himself back up despite failure after failure is admirable, but it certainly has overstayed it's welcome after the black dragons arc. I thought the series was about to end, but lol no, Kisaki back at it again. I appreciate they killed off the only way Takemichi can go back to the future, signalling the endgame. But there's so many bad decisions in on the authors part in this arc. Emma's death, 2 characters pulling a desu ex machina "suddenly we're the strongest", Kisaki is not a time leaper even though he thwarts Takemichi over and over and over again even countering him in the future. Kisaki fucking dies via isekai-transport. Just end it already, I couldn't care less about any other loose plot threads, I just want to see my boi happy then memory hole this entire series.

There's so much wrong in this arc, I could make a whole rant-wall on just how absolutely terrible the manga handled Kisaki's death.

Users who are viewing this thread