Tokyo卍Revengers - Vol. 22 Ch. 195 - Lingering Scent

Author:
> I'm gonna end this series soon
> Ah shit i forgot i have an anime coming soon
> Gotta milk while theres still anime

Honestly don't get why everyone's so upset, like there's a lot of loose ends in this series still to be tied up, and it's a good series, why would people want it to end? Genuinely think I'd be more upset if it suddenly just ended .

Can someone put mikey on a coma for 12 years cause i cant stand it anymore. I mean cmon. What the fuck happened. Can he go to the past and tell mikey bitch if you start another gand and becone a criminal ill bitch slap the bitch out of you.

Fed-Kun's army
@smackymander
and it's a good series, why would people want it to end?

That's the thing, the general consensus is that the last arc was really bad (which lasted about ~60 chapters), therefore people want it to end instead of it getting worse and worse.
The problem is also that the manga repeat itself quite a bit.
Something's bad in the present -> Go to the past -> Do something to fix it -> Go to the present -> Things are good -> Oh wait they aren't -> Go to the past ->...

@Asta

Fair enough, I enjoyed this last arc but could see how people didn't like it, started reading around when c170 released, so could imagine the longer wait could have made people not like this arc as much

tb

Well i hope this, he doesnt need to go back to the past. So the pattern change a bit

Double-page supporter
@Asta And there's nothing wrong with that pattern at all because the problems and solutions presented in that pattern have been handled very well through out this manga. The only issue is how the chapters could be lacking of any substance at all which has been a major problem with this manga and I hope it's fixed in anime form.

Not directed at you but the folks reading this has been saying it's getting worse, it's being milked and drawn out for too long, but how exactly? MIkey has arguably suffered the most through out this manga, so for him to fall even more after the disbandment of Toumen makes tons of sense.

I would legit like to know why the Manga should end here, or even earlier because so far I have not seen one valid reason why it should.

I'm hoping for the last time travel he just decides to stay in the past to oversee the situation

Ugh you could have just ended it lmao. Like you’re dragging it out. No one is going to be upset at a nice ending

Users who are viewing this thread