Tokyo卍Revengers - Vol. 22 Ch. 195 - Lingering Scent

Please cut it short and go back in time instead of wasting the chapters thinking of what you can do lol

it must be tough to be in takemichi's shoes rn, hina is alive and so is all his friends but mikey lost his way again in this future and he cares about him so much...
we are still not sure if hanma is the other time leaper or not... is he and mikey working together?
i wonder what happened to kakucho and koko in this future... hopefully they make an appearance in the next chapters!
i have so many questions in my head with no answers yet! i just don't understand how some of you guys would be satisficed if the manga ended now and we have all these gaps in the plot that we still know nothing about?

idk if it just me but is anyone feelin anything suspicious about the vice captain of the 5th division or is it just me?
xKY6Fwol.jpg

God damn Mikey can not stay out of trouble. At this point, I'd just stay out it and let him do him.

Just live your life tbh. Sure Mikeys a gangster but at least he wouldn’t hurt you

Oh boy. Here we go
I wonder if Naoto would agree to another time travel not that they're in a future where Hina lives though. Want to see some clash in choices!!!

Users who are viewing this thread