Tokyo卍Revengers - Vol. 23 Ch. 198 - Lose Myself In Memory

we didn't get to see what takemichi wrote:(((( DRAKEN'S THO!!! AND PEH YAN AND PAH CHIN PLEASSEEE

Really pulled the emma card. She did not deserve to die like that. At least Tetta had a more ridiculous death

Fed-Kun's army
Oh boi, just what is in that letter....?!

This chapter lowkey hit in the feels tho ;-;

Power Uploader
imagine not reading better manga with the same theme
this post was made by the bakuon rettou and holyland gang

Power Uploader
@Akacz13 there is more, Rokudenashi Blues, Crows, Worst and many more, this is probably the weakest deliquent manga I've seen.

Group Leader
lol did you really just release a whole chapter in mtl just to show off your taste in delinquent manga?

cringe snipe

Fed-Kun's army
No one is saying this is the greatest delinquent manga ever jfc. You think we haven't read others?

Nobody reading those Mickey Mouse 1800’s delinquent manga I’m crying leave our series alone

Group Leader
man this comment section... people really dont appreciate old manga as much as they should
unknown.png

Contributor
First time I ever see the comments for this series not full of whiny people shitting on it. All it took was someone else shitting on it too lmao.

I don't think the comments are like this because people don't appreciate old manga but more so cuz they're being told to read them in a very elitist and obnoxious way. Not the mention sniping is rude regardless of intent

but anyways, this is the typesetter here and we'll upload our version just as planned tmr so ty for the support 😊

Users who are viewing this thread