Tokyo卍Revengers - Vol. 5 Ch. 37 - Enter the Stage

@Meybi We work on whatever we like without worrying about its status. Some people will enjoy our release more, and if anyone feels impatient they can read the other versions or read every version. We just want to work on manga that we love. :D

@Morbid_Charade Unless the other translation is horrible then its obviously a wasted effort, completely and utterly useless effort.

Impatient? thats akin to making somebody dinner then waiting until its cold to serve it.

BUT HEY if you wanna step on nails ill let you, cant change ignorance, you can only give them information I suppose.

@Meybi What you're reading on other sites is ripped straight from the official release, something mangadex prohibits. Not that I can say that this is much better since it is licensed but i'm not complaining. If it brings the author more traffic and possibly volume sales in the end then I can't say that's a bad thing.

@yakoff I highly doubt they enforce the rule much, they only have it esablished to help thwart potential lawsuits.

Reguardless its pretty much worthless. Them translating something thats been there done that.

@Meybi If you find it to be wasted effort, then why in the world are you here bitching on our release? We can work on whatever we want just like anyone else. It's not wasted effort to us, because we are doing this for fun and for other people that enjoy reading our releases. If you don't enjoy our releases of Tokyo Revengers, then don't read them.

@Dragen Thanks! :)

din

There is no way this is a wasted effort, no one wants to follow manga on 10+ sites.

Thanks for your work.

@Dragen Nope, you are 100% wrong that is a fact.
@Morbid_Charade I wasnt bitching you ignorant bigot, maybe you should learn to read yeah? I really hope it sinks in that you are wasting all your time treading on things that have been done, and done better than your garbage translation.

@Morbid_Charade I never decided "how other people spend their time" I cannot control your will now can I? I simply keep saying its completely in vain. :)

In fact, now im kinda glad youll keep wasting your time TL this, and youll do it again history does tend to repeat itself, even bad translations tend to repeat things as well. :)

Contributor
@Meybi - I dunno, dude, seems to me like all your comments here have been completely in vain and a wasted effort, seeing as we're just gonna continue working on this regardless of your opinion. But hey, by all means, keep at it, it's fun to read at least. Cheers~ :D

Users who are viewing this thread