Kill the bad guy
Starts to preaching
And naruto talks no jutsu
And it ends in shitty way
Or Mikey sister stays dead
Or they walking off to sunset with no conclusive ends

I'm dropping this manga even tho the end is near

Dex-chan lover
@PantsuKami @MuscleTheMan It's called a manji, it's existed for thousands and thousands of years before hitler's dumbass reversed it and started calling it a swastika, Can't believe you guys have the internet like everyone else and still ask stupid questions like that.

Yeah thanks @sedition it kind of annoys me how there are so many comments about it when there is plenty of good story to talk about instead. It’s like people just click on this manga to say that.

Dex-chan lover
@TheDerpyDoge I get annoyed by the kind of ignorance that detracts from the actual subject matter, it's like people that see a news headline and get all riled up about it without actually reading the article.

It's a cool symbol in the context of Japanese history, look at manga like Blade of the immortal, it's got so many stylized scenes based around the manji and even the main character is named after it.

It's silly to attribute it to some assholes that used it for a fraction of it's existence, rather than the thousands of years it's been used in Asian religion and culture.

Reminds me of bleach

That boys. Is how you ruin a story.

What is with that simp goal?

For real? That's it? Just for a woman and she rejects you so that's why full blown 180 chapters of drama?

Man's gotta have bigger goals than that

is this worth reading? im on 34 and i kinda like it so far. but i didnt expect this manga almost had 200 chapters...

Power Uploader
@Baregum its good, depending on your tastes...its kinda stretched out...but the 200 chapters makes sense considering each chapter is really small

Due to chapter lenght, you can assume it as a 75-100 chapter manga so far, it's definitively specific taste of story but it's really well done.

Ahh, I love this manga a lot, sadly it seems it's coming to an end. Thank you for translating the series and keeping it active!

I think when this manga gets the anime, I think this will be the biggest anime, possibly giving crows x worst, out and other deliquent mangas either another anime or another chance... I can't wait for the future of deliquent mangas. I seriously thank y'all for scanning it really means a lot cause this the only thing I do, besides working out or working is reading manga, I am so happy, but sad considering this manga is probably finishing.

as i expected from the moment i know hina and kisaki are childhood friend. why kisaki plotting so much bad things is just because of jealousy and to revenge takemichi.
fyi, i just read all the chapters today

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread