Tokyo卍Revengers

oh, so kisaki has the power of isekai? wait, he wasn't really trying to kill himself, he was afraid to die? wtf, the other guy didn't die? wtf, another arc?
wtf

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

fhq

Man, that was so stupid. Random truck comes flying out of nowhere so MC doesn't have to take the fall for murder. OKAY

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
All jokes aside. I have to say with how this arc ended that I am very concerned that the quality of this story is going to take a steep nose dive.
You can't just build up to a climax, kill off one of the main FMCs and secondary antagonists, then have your MC and antagonist have a climatic showdown, only to end it with a "AND THEN antagonist gets Isekaied by Truck-kun." This all looks like a forced continuation of a story that has already reached a natural end. If the author has the gall to reset the timeline or any other similar jump the shark moment, this is going to end very poorly. We can only pray the Author has this storyline well thought out and is not improvising right now.

Double-page supporter
Huh, I thought this would end right now.
Kisaki has to have some implications in the whole time aspect, we still don't know why he was spying on Akkun's suicide and was about to correct Takemitchy before truck-kun came. We can assume that this next arc will be about finding out what that is. I can even see a big chunk of this arc taking place in the present now that our 2 damsels know about the time leaps. Also, Hanma, we still know nothing about him.
Now, about the "I'll even save Baji" speech. It's still too early to know of this is really foreshadowing, but pressing the "happily ever after" button in this types of stories is very common. I'm hoping that this show doesn't get a mediocre final act like all good shonens, but I've better lower my expectations.
Right now, I'm glad I didn't get in before it ended.

i also thought it shouldve ended here... i hope the next arcs just gonna be yk like the future or something

so
its gonna be one of those, truckkun gave him timeleap powers and now the last arc is gonna be a 1v1 timeleap showdown where shit gets reset to the start and we get to see how truckboy actually gave takemichi his powers, that would actually be hillarious but having thought of it, its gonna be annoying if its that way

Yeah it's a hard twist that throws off the foreshadowing and the nice bow Wakui could have wrapped the story up with. But to me the fact that manga is released one chapter a week, for hundreds of chapters, makes it a slow burn medium. I want to see more of what these characters do and how they act, and I'm interested if the story will be able to create a better conclusion or if Kisaki is the best it gets.

my definite favorite, i'll go back and reread the scenes of our crybaby hero over and over again and never be tired. 👏

@Will_Madden Originally, the swastika was a Chinese Symbol that means “good fortune” in Japanese. The notoriety of it comes from Hitler’s regime, which I’m sure you know

@XaviertheWeeb
cheers i was rlly confused like i was wondering if it was alright to just have a swastika which is a sign of the nazis but i guess it has a different meaning in this

I'm still in early chapters but
how come naoto can notice the changes between timeline? it shouldnt be possible logically unless he has the ability to remember timelines like steins gate or something

Users who are viewing this thread