Tokyo卍Revengers

To add to the non-swastika clarifications, you can also note that the author and/or publisher chose the manji symbol turning in the opposite direction (or mirror image) of the Nazi swastika.

Though in euro-western countries you still shouldn't display either out of respect to the millions who were murdered and tens of millions suffered under it, as @Clad95150 wrote.

That's a cool way of displaying a fetish for nazism.....into the trashbin you go~

Edit: And even if it wasn't the author's intention it's disrespectful as hell but I shouldn't be suprised given japan's history.

For all the dumb Europeans the swastika here is the religious one and not the Hitler one this symbolizes peace and not Nazism just use some of ur data to search it up on internet.
Leaving that aside

This is one of the best delinquent theme manga I've read which blends both fantasy and delinquent theme nicely c:
I would like to see more of it

Fed-Kun's army
guys. This isn't a swastika.

To everyone who's calling people idiots, stop being so hostile. Why would somebody look it up if they think they know what it is?

Just correct the people who think it's a swastika (after all, nothing in the title, cover, or description makes it sound religious at all so I was half confused and i knew several of the origins of this symbol) and stop being such sensitive a-holes.

Fed-Kun's army
Goddamn virgins need to get over their school days already. Shinjuku Swan is a solid read though, so I'll be giving this a shot.

@Zidane

That symbol is a Buddhist symbol.

The nazi's stole it from them, not the other way round.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika

I thought the Buddhists and the natives signed off their affiliations with that? cause people think the general shape and not the exact shape. please correct me if i’m wrong.

"Signed off"? Er, no? FYI, Buddhists and Native Americans aren't the only ones linked to the Swastika. It's just one of those symbols that one finds all around the world (including among Indians, Iranians, Scythians, Slavs, Celts, Germanic peoples, Finno-Ugric peoples, Greco-Roman Art, Christian art, Illyrians, Armenians, Africans (Ashanti and Ethiopia in west and east respectively), Native Americans (including Hopi and Navajo in the north, and Aztecs in Central America, Egypt, China and elswhere) probably going back many, many thousands of years. The oldest depiction of a Swastika currently known is from some 15,000 year old mammoth ivory in Ukraine, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's quite a bit older. Countless cultures and religions use the symbol, and none of them have "disavowed usage of it" or whatever.

Fed-Kun's army
While people talk about the Manji. I am more interested in why the cover photo chick looks like her hair is made out of fish scales

Aggregator gang
@Aids I guess it depends on what you're into. Personally I managed to read up to ch 23 within a couple of hours, and I'm neutral on school deliquents as a thing but the dude manages to time travel in a way I haven't exactly seen before. It's odd but enjoyable.

Users who are viewing this thread