Tokyo卍Revengers

Uh wtf is that rude comment at the beginning of the latest chapter where it says to read better manga??

Tokyo Revengers is a good manga!!!

THat said
I almost cried when Draken read his letter from the past, I would really like it if they somehow brought back Emma :( Poor Mikey, always suffering and then this time Draken felt the horrible pain too of losing a loved one :(

I can see why this has +200 chapters and still ongoing
It's really good, but probably should've been around 50 instead

Fed-Kun's army
This whole fucking manga is literally idiots doing stupid and rash things trying to be cool and manly. When in truth they behave like degenerated kids from Lord of the Flies with no morality. Not that adults are any better. But it's entertaining for sure.

Dex-chan lover
After finishing this manga in 3 days, I can confirm it is a very emotional rollercoaster that will leave you feeling very satisfied. If it starts to get stale, give it a few more chapters and it'll gain some steam again. Worth the read.

Dex-chan lover
Why are Chapter 199-217 missing? It's surprising such a popular series has this gap and no one cared to upload them.

Fed-Kun's army
Glad I didn't waste too much time on this. This manga is 30 years behind its competition. Showed promise, but ended running in circles.

Users who are viewing this thread