Tomb Raider King - Ch. 112

Dex-chan lover
"Do you think I could've avoided this just by being careful?"

Yes, you could. The crow warned you about the illusion, had you just killed them in first place nothing like this would have happened.

Aggregator gang
Man this MC sometimes does the stupidest things.

Getting plot armor, really saved him. Go crow and rope!

I'm also confused as to when she got the gluttony relic because there really wasn't time for it to spawn if they insist that all the great tombs don't spawn at the same time...

Dex-chan lover
Rope-chan is still best girl, she saves MS's sorry ass left and right.

Dex-chan lover
Rope-chan is best girl. I would have dropped this manhwa long ago if not for Rope-chan.

I still don't get how she got this over powered relic? why is it so much stronger than all of his relics, especially the ones from the 7 great tombs. It's just bs. Still gonna continue though.

Why does mc looks stupid and powerless? Ughhh!!! How can he have not powerful relics when he has ss ranks? He doesn't fight at all!!!

isn't this about gaining powerful relics and using them? WHY TF ISNT THE MC USING THE RELICS HE GOT??? I GET IF THEYRE BEING SUPPRESSED IN THIS FIGHT, BUT WHAT ABOUT ALL PREVIOUS FIGHTS?

Dex-chan lover
can't he summon out Nero and the lust relic, they're 2 of the 7 strongest relics, they should be able to resist.

Users who are viewing this thread