Tomb Raider King - Ch. 145

Dex-chan lover
Ok, the last panel of this chapter just feels weird... Watching an earthworm asking for money to a rope

Ropee chann, i'm waiting for your human transformmm. I'm a Seo Ju Heon x Rope Chan shipper 🤣

Its okay if you boy or girl kkkk, i accept all of this. It can be straight or shouai 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
Rope-chan full chapter! No wonder this is the chapter I’ve enjoyed the most up until now :)

Fed-Kun's army
If you're curious about Rope
Rope does get a human form. So, if they make her similar to how she looks from the novel then it's
She becomes a loli, with long brown hair, and red eyes. So, in that aspect more adorable??

Also... If people are curious on who Crow is...
She was the memory Crow of Odin. She also
has a human form, but can't use it right now due to her power from helping the MC go back in time/go to a different time or however you want to look at it.

Dex-chan lover
why is the chairman not dead? MC was only a few minutes away from dying and turning into a mummy yet from the look of it the chairman has been down there for hours, MC has gotten home and is relaxing and the news reporters are reporting on the tomb so it should have been a long while that he's been trapped...

why is the chairman not dead? MC was only a few minutes away from dying and turning into a mummy yet from the look of it the chairman has been down there for hours, MC has gotten home and is relaxing and the news reporters are reporting on the tomb so it should have been a long while that he's been trapped...
My speculation is because the cursed is not present anymore, maybe mc didn't order the ones in charge if the tomb to kill chairman (which is just dumb) or maybe the chairman is just powerful in a certain sense that the mummification doesn't affect him.

HAHAHA man I fucking love this relic relationships, being a community, hilarious as fuck

Users who are viewing this thread