Tomb Raider King - Ch. 25

Contributor
I feel like something was lost in translation here.

"Have you committed theft?" "Yes."

...what is the change from before exactly? o_o;

@Pokari I think he reworded the question to be something like ‘have you ever stolen back something taken from you’. In other words, phrasing it to not be asking if he committed a crime.

Fed-Kun's army
Narrator: "Achille's weakness is the tendon."
MC: "I wonder where his weakness is, doesn't seem to be the neck for sure. Should I try the tendon? Nah. Damn this is hard."

Dex-chan lover
@thefifteeth i assume its because the weakspot changes based on who has it, the relic gives invulnerability except for a weakspot but it doesn't have to be the SAME spot as its legend. :p

Aggregator gang
"blah blah blah everyone already knows the tale of Achille's heel"
MC: "hmmm he has a defensive relic that relates to ACHILLES, wonder where the weak spot is"

Really, how not naive the mc is unlike other heroes who assume they're the chosen ones and how he didn't even hesitate to slice that bitch's head off, S-tier mc

Fed-Kun's army
It might be seemingly obvious to a few of ya'll out there, but to me... I'm confused as hell. This stuff might be clearly explain as the chapters go on, but right now they stick out like a sore thumb. So can someone @ me and explain some or all of these, if you know?? :) Thank you
1st - Regardless of the type of relic, they hate humans, right?
2nd - Whether they pretend to be nice or straight out spit in your face, they will all basically - using their poisonous auras to slowly kill their "owners", right?
3rd - When someone "asserts their dominance" to capture/control relics, are they still slowly poisoned as well?
4th - How can that old man already be able to "assert dominance" on relics of god tier level? The MC clearly stated that if he was to do it in his current state, it would be to much for even him?
5th - If that old man indeed "build up a tolerance" to being able to dominant a god tier relic, wouldn't that be sort of insane? The tombs where at a point where only a few countries actually knew about them, even if he was going after the relics that "hid among the humans" the probability of him running into a lot of god tiers would be rather slime. right?
6th - The old man is still being poisoned by relics, right? I mean, it's still early enough for people to not know about the side affects of owning a relic, right?
7th - The old man must have also received hella backlash on "asserting dominance" on relics, god tier at that... So, how is he fine?

Group Leader
i guess the tendon isn't the weak spot for the user ?
i mean the mc isn't dumb so

Dex-chan lover
good that he's going through with the revenge, i was afraid this was going to be another "i'm such a good person i never kill anyone" story.

Double-page supporter
“Why are you going this far!” Bruh, you were trying to kill him, like, 10 mins ago, and now you’re expecting him not just to not try to kill you back, but also to become voluntarily employed under you?? Lmao

Users who are viewing this thread