Tomb Raider King - Ch. 49

Power Uploader
Wdym reupload we release on our website kkjscans.co and aggregator sites take them before i upload on mangadex :D

Dex-chan lover
If this is a reupload then it must have been uploaded twice/edited within the last 6 hours when I was asleep.

Spoiled brats will complain bout anything.
Thanks for the double upload.

So do we know who was poisoning them or is this going to be a brush over the fact that someone needed to be in the house to poison them

Dex-chan lover
@Mpwilson123 as its a relic's work it could be done remotely, even through their water supply or something like that, or somone they came in contact with at any point in time.

Ah yes, sweet sweet revenge :)
Thanks for translating! I actually learnt a word today - efficacy. So thank you :D

Dex-chan lover
Oh no... this is bad... I'm shipping a worm and a sampling XD

I've seen enough hentai to know where those two relics are going lol

I wish I could see more of their love story XD

Dex-chan lover
Keira, a U.S. General, kidnapped and ransomed a wealthy business owner's daughter with their lives.

This is the type of scandal you can't hide from the media. I wonder if the author is going to touch on these issues, instead of having this narrow-sighted plotline that just goes from Point A to B, and so on and so forth.

Double-page supporter
D-Did I just watch a tree get raped by a worm?
Also, why did I start imaginining the worm as having a caricature French accent as it was crawling around the sapling's roots?

Dex-chan lover
you guys just shut down her child slave plantation last chapter so i'm not sure why you're surprised about her killing one dude and kidnapping 2 others...

Fed-Kun's army
So his friend was just magically able to make clones of Irene's parents? Not explained at all what relic he used to do that or how. His repair relic can apparently make 12 hour lasting clones of other relics with some features but it said nothing about being able to make clones of people... this author is getting more and more lazy every chapter.

@dkdumpling it said he can make a fraud of anything. It only said that relics can keep their ability after 12 hours, but it never said that the copies he makes will disappear, they just don't have the abilities that it replicated.

Users who are viewing this thread