Tomb Raider King

@sedition who are you speaking about specifically?
the tkbm chairman literally was immortal and couldnt be killed (at least for now, even the pharaon sarcophagus didn't kill him) the art teacher was left until the true about the plagiarism where resolved and the other villains of the week were either past colleagues or killed

The greatest problem of this manhwa is how the MC magically decides to never kill one of the main antagonists for "reasons" - we all know the author is doing it for content.
Also, how he switches from killing people to "let's spare all the enemies"
Let's not even talk about MC using C4-like explosives but magically the enemies only get knocked unconscious
And the OP relics whose skills just get forgotten (the draw a place to teleport there relic; the religious book; the musician, sigh) or not used (like, Irene alone could destroy 99% of the cast of this manhwa, yet she's not present more than half of the time)

Double-page supporter
appreciate the author for the background history for each relics (though the name of the first person who found tutankhamun's grave was fiction lol) but idk, the mc just too powerful...

Not gonna lie, I'm still reading for the wrong reason: i just want to see more interaction between MC and irene.

I do enjoy a dose of overpowered and/or smartass MCs, but Perma-smirk's act has become bland and stale for me now. Ironic when the main character is more flat than the side characters...

if anyone wants to read ahead basically any other site has more chapters

Just saw that another team did 175. Is that the current up to date last chapter ? If not how far does the korean one go ?

TLDR; i didn't want to read this till now because i thought it was a Chinese

It seems that I've been putting off reading this for quite some time because of bias. I'm not entirely sure why but i thought that this was going to be an isekai manhua with the usual cultivation tropes and weird pacing. Just checked this today and realised that it's closer to a hunter manhwa instead. I'm willing to admit that this bias is probably due to the terrible "junk-food" stories that i've read. (The cover art and the 'king' in title are to blame for this probably)
Ah well, to live is to make and learn from mistakes.
Hope you have a swell day, fellow reader!

Side note:
To find the junk food that i was talking about, simply search any of these terms "strongest","ultimate","greatest","system","immortal"
They're good for melting your brain and coasting through extreme boredom

Users who are viewing this thread