Tomb Raider King

The relics idea is pretty good but it will be the downfall for the author. Too many relics, purpose of this manhwa is still somewhat there but things getting pretty ridiculous for example
mc straight up brainwashed and kidnapped an entire village of women and pretty much no one cares
. Things are just getting out of hand its pretty impressive that the author managed to last this long monotonous cycle of mc robbing his enemies. I just hope that mc quickly defeats his enemies rather then delaying it the entire time and letting them recover then rinse and repeat and actually focus on
clearing the 7 tombs

Group Leader
tomb raider king got an official english translation by tapas, read the first chap for some ink~ there's a current note saying there's free eps every day and seralisation is starting on the 18th

Just a prime example of an overly complex plot that just rolls further and further downhill at terminal velocity. A lot of Manwha seem to have this problem of just slamming on the gas so hard there's no point in bothering with anything else. It's like putting DBZ Kai on Fast forward. Scaling is fucked and by the end of it I'm just getting a headache.

Aggregator gang
I believe they have new chapters on their site. Why they are not updating it here is still the question tho.

I sorta like how the MC isnt really a good person, just slightly less of a cunt than the alternatives

Though it gets a bit irritating that basically the same things keep happening, only with variations on the faces and a few of the actions, so im hoping there is someone that fights him who actually is intelligent, who doesnt get fucked over by him at every opertunity, but I guess thats unlikely since its a cultivation Manhwa. (at chapter 108 rn)

minor spoilers
Also where the hell is Irene, she was supposedly one of the god tier (king tier?) relic users of the previous world, but she used her powers like, twice, and is now basically a glorified chauffeur, its really sad that she just vanished from the plot

Contributor
This series is already on the site under the title “Tomb Raider King” with 180+ chapters.

The first thing i thought when I saw the cover was 'Tomb Raider King'. After reading the description I am even more confused. What is this a TRK ripoff?
Edit: nvm read the chapter. Its not a ripoff, its the same thing under a different name.

honestly what I like most about this story is that people tend to use their brains. people arent completely stupid, coming up with plans. Now, often they don't work out because the usually have a hole or 2 that the mc can exploit. But at least the characters arent 1 dimensional, and try to think things through. The person that the mc is targeting from the very beginning (kwon), tends to spend half his time calling others dumbasses when they do something obviously stupid, things that would never work because kwon knows that the mc is smart and no plan works on him twice. Near chapter 100 the plagiarizer tries to do the same trick twice, and mc was very prepared for when plagiarizer did his plan for a second time, because unlike kwon, who knew it wouldn't work at all, plagiarizer was caught up in emotions and didn't think things through, leading to making things worse, and of course kwon gives him an earful because of his stupidity, because kwon knew trying it a second time wouldn't work. kwon knows mc is targeting him, and is smart enough to realize that his opponent isn't just some stupid brat, after suffering losses to mc.

The MC does whatever he wants and everything goes his way with no repercussions. There is no grown. I got bored of it, I read-only up to chapter 80. Also, this is not isekai .
5/10

Dex-chan lover
0411-010.png
Man it was a tedius one. never come back please.

Dex-chan lover
The start of the manhwa is mostly good, but...
It has a looooooooooooooooot of weird and serious problems/bullsh*t.
  • MC meets an ultra-rich girl: She immediately buys a relic for the MC for a half a billion dollar whitout question in exchange of a loose promise and a swift (temporally) goodbye.
    • The rich girl will be "obviously" obsessed with the MC's, and turns to be his girlfriend a bit later. Of course. :facepalm:

• A US ARMY colonel is using a relic like a Low Orbit Ion Cannon, hitting Turkey, and nobody bats an eye.

• Huge explosions were nobody gets hurt, not even when the explosion happens from an object in the victims hand and/or close proximity.
    • A villain drops a literal nuke like 20-50m away from himself.
      • MC tanks the nuke.
      • The nuke leaves a crater ~½m deep, no rim.
      • Radiation? What's that? Nobody cares.

• Creating a train out of thin air in the arctic, and then drive that train south on tracks appearing out of thin air.
    • After the train ride they stuck in a remote village: They intended to be unable to leave, but the MC's group does leave in an airplane, just to return before the official rescue arrives.

• Creating a sophisticated modern helicopter out of thin air, to be piloted by a rope.

• Characters disappear for 50-100+ chapters w/o mentioning them, including the MC's girlfriend and the 1st minion's "son" (clone?).
    • Just to conveniently reappear when they are needed.
    • Just to make them disappear as fast again when the author forgets them.

Somewhere around chapter 250-300 it starts to be more and more rushed, and the already problematic storytelling starts to descend fast in a slippery steep slope....

Some minor and mayor production quality problems I encountered at least once:
  • I don't have chapter number for those:
    • White mouth. (Uncolored.)
    • Missing one hand. (Of the MC!)
    • Missing the smartphone out of the hand of the MC while speaking on the phone.
  • c704612e35a721edf50bae4f00b21156ac3db70c_481_620_53863.jpeg

Last edited:
When an author can't think of anything else. So instead of ripping off another manga, they rip off their own LOL what a joke.
Wdym rip off cus these types of things are not rare in manhwa portals, dungeons, weak to strong. This isn't a rip off, you just don't watch any other manhwa apart from solo leveling because it was being animated

The book is not completed‼️
Can you please remove the completed tag so people can add more chapters 🙏

Users who are viewing this thread