Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! - Vol. 3 Ch. 359.5 - Extras

Double-page supporter
i didnt wish to know more about this specific side of the story, yet here i am

Double-page supporter
To be fair he is 16 with a stressed life trying to fulfill his family expectations and met someone who he fall in love with, it's just the odds of the girl to be 13 thou.
And some girls just mature so fast they beat mushrooms.

No wonder Carol turned out the way she is. Neither of her parents is particularly smart.

Come to think of it, Carol got quite lucky, all things considered. It could've gone even worse for her considering she was born from an unexpected teen pregnancy.

When I was 16, I was at the beach with some friends (we just wanted to walk a bit along the beach that day). We saw a bunch of other boys and girls walking close to the water. There was a beautiful girl and - because guys become brave when they are in a group and probably don't have to see the girl again that far away from home - I declared that I wanna flirt a bit with her. So I went to her, while my friends were watching but couldn't hear anything from that distance and this was the conversation (loosely translated):
Me: Hi
Her: Hi... (?)
Me: Watcha doing?
Her: Swimming and playing with friends...(?)
Me: Yeah, it's fun here. Do you come here often?
Her: No...(?)
Me: Hey, do you have a boyfriend?
Her: No... (?)
At this point I was confused because she looked and talked like she never talked to a boy before.
Me: Ehm, how old are you?
Her: 11
Me: Oh hmbfgsorry ... *mumbling and stuttering while tunrning around and just going away*

When I arrived at my friends location who watched over the whole spectacle, they asked what happened, because I suddenly turned around and walked away reeeaally fast while leaving her back with a dumbfounded look. When I told them that she was 11, they wouldn't believe me. The bodies of some girls just develop too far ahead, it's not easy for teenage boys.

Dex-chan lover
There are often provisions in age of consent laws specifically for situations like this guy just found himself in. Here's an example of how one of those is written. "Federal law makes it criminal to engage in a sexual act with another person who is between the age of 12 and 16 if they are at least four years younger than you." With that in mind, she's only three years younger than him.

Obviously this could vary since it's not like countries all share the same set of laws. But I'm not even sure exactly where and when (the specific thing I quoted is part of stuff that's changed a few times just in the past 20 years, so what time frame this is in could be pretty important) we're dealing with here so it's kind of a moot point without those details.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... I can just imagine Carol's dad being the butt monkey throughout his whole married life. A happy butt monkey, sure, but still a butt monkey.

Users who are viewing this thread