Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! - Vol. 8 Ch. 846 - My Mistake

BCS

Dex-chan lover
This is so fucking stupid on so many fucking levels that I literally cannot even.

Dex-chan lover
C'mon Misuzu, tell us how you really feel! Don't beat around the bush.

Double-page supporter
@Lettosk,
True. Also, don't forget that it was Jun who asked her out as well. (Reference: chapter 689)

I think that she's just trying to rewrite history.

Dex-chan lover
Just so ya'll know, this is what gaslighting looks like. Use this exact page any time anyone asks, kekekeke.

Dex-chan lover
I think you guys are missing out on the meaning of her words: she didn't pick him up as in asking him out, she picked him up when she allowed him to date her; she knew he was using her and she was using him in kind. Same as when he dumped her, for you must all remember her reaction: she wasn't angry at being dumped, she was angry at being beaten at dumping by this useless musclehead; "this neanderthal dares dump me? ME?! I am the one who does the dumping not you!".

This is her ego speaking, not her memory.

And to think I thought that it was Jun and Tomo who had the real problem. Seems the Dark Queen's memory is really..... dark on this matter. I hope fluffy is close by at the moment.

Fed-Kun's army
This arc has a lot to do with Misuzu being unable to admit her feelings to herself. Whether about Jun, Tomo, Carol, or herself. She's trying to convince herself that she's okay with what's happening when she's clearly not and she's upset that Jun is the person coming forward to try to alleviate it, since she prefers to think of him as useless. Here, she's just trying to deflect but she's getting close to a breaking point, making up blatant lies.

Users who are viewing this thread