Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! - Vol. 8 Ch. 936 - Off You Go, Take Care

Dex-chan lover
@SenjiQ @sssr I don't recall much about Jun's parents. I doubt they have anything against those two dating in the first place, but I suppose if Tomo managed to beat Jun's father in chess, or something, it might impress the old man. I wouldn't count on her being able to do it, seeing as she's less smart than Jun or Misuzu, but if she at least put up a good fight, it would be meaningful.

Really getting the vibe that this is the last we'll see of these two. I'm sad now.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing irks me more than the fact that this is a one page series,
Please end it already, I'm tired of it. I don't want to read this anymore but I've already invested this much I can't back out now.
It's like college all over again. Someone please end it, I just want some closure.

Dex-chan lover
Is it a car? Is it a train? Nah, this wind pressure... It's Serious Tomo running!

Contributor
Thought...

Actual test = any man that has such a fragile ego that he'd feel emasculated by a strong and powerful woman like Tomo is not good enough for my daughter! Do my daughter and this boy share a strong enough bond to face any challenge the world throws at them together?

Aggregator gang
You know, I only just realized that Mizu and Carol have been hanging out pretty much all the time now even without Tomo being there. Friends for life~

Users who are viewing this thread