Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! - Vol. 8 Ch. 953.6 - Volume 8 Extras + Twitter Extra

Aggregator gang
Sh*t ending to such fun manga. No wonder no one wanted to translate extras.

Dex-chan lover
Ah god, those damn whiskey chocolates again. Hate it when those show up in manga for a continent "Let's get the kids drunk- legally!" scene.

Putting that aside, I wish this had shown up in the daily manga itself rather then as a volume extra. It was enjoyable seeing Tomo struggle with cooking with such a happy expression, but I would've preffered something more timeskippy. This was fine, just not ideal.

Group Leader
Goddammit, Misuzu made me choke with that expression after hearing she'd be eating Tomo's chocolate! XD

Dex-chan lover
If only we got more of this instead of the extra long flashback and the Tomo chickening arc.

Group Leader
Is it just me or does Tomo actually look like a guy on that cover page?

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping we'd get more of them actually in a relationship, but this is fine. It was a good run while it lasted.

Double-page supporter
God I'm gonna miss this idiot musclehead couple. Super cool of the author to throw in some Misuzu cuteness to really top it all off.

Dex-chan lover
See, this is what could have been, more of this. Just one more volume is all I ask.

Dex-chan lover
Second strip: "uh, so we are back before the end like nothing happened, not like I mind a flashback but meh..."
Third strip: "oh! Nevermind, thx author-san for giving us some post-end moments!"

Also thx for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread