Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! - Vol. 8 Ch. 953

Really hate when romcom ends with the couple just started dating EVEN THOUGH THE BEST PARTS OF A ROMANCE HAPPENS AFTER THE START.

Really wish more manga drop this stupid ending after the confession+first kiss trope.

Supporter
Shit right here is why I look for stuff with an already established romance or the beginning of one. What was that? 900 pages of will they won't they then 50 pages of kinda sorta couple shit? Drives me nuts. Glad I skipped like half of it

I feel bad for the people who had to sit through those long ass hiatus. Carol had a better love story than Tomo in the end

Dex-chan lover
Would you look at all that 'whine and cheese' in the comments section. Sure the story could have been better but the author got to tell the story he wanted (as much as we complain this is his story to tell ... grandly or poorly as he can) ... you know ... about a tomboy girl that was trying to get the guy she liked to notice her as a girl. Maybe one day I'll read the entire thing again In one sitting ... maybe I will come to the same conclusion and maybe I wouldn't. Like I said it was a roller coaster ride for me (with good parts and bad parts, ups and downs) ... and like all roller coaster rides (for me) I feel a little queasy at the end.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda a "how could it end up like that!" ending but very in tone with the whole story. Loved it!

Thanx for the translation!!

fuking trash
30hy1y.png

At least the Journey was amazing. Feels lacking since Misuzu didn't have a good ending with someone. And yes, sometimes ending with the confession is a crap ending. But overall, it's cute.

As far as 4-komas go, not bad at all. Art was amazing though, it kept me engaged even when some story arcs were getting tedious. Visual gags were on point. I really wish we were able to see a couple panels of “where are they now” though.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Users who are viewing this thread