Tomodachi Game - Ch. 117 - Rescue Mission

Group Leader
is this the same translation that gets posted on reddit a few days after each raw is released or is it a new guy

Dex-chan lover
Would be funny if Yuuka were Yuuichi's biological mother and one of her friends (Tenji's father?) is Yuuichi's biological dad.

Dex-chan lover
I had noticed that nobody had touched this manga for a while for some odd reason, so i got tired of waiting for it to be uploaded and did it myself. I hope you guys enjoy this! let me know if i should continue or not
Would definitely appreciate if you continued. It’s so close to the finish I just got to see it through till the end

Aggregator gang
I had noticed that nobody had touched this manga for a while for some odd reason, so i got tired of waiting for it to be uploaded and did it myself. I hope you guys enjoy this! let me know if i should continue or not
Thx dude 👍

Dex-chan lover
His mother was pregnant, wasnt she. And the baby is the third person, he killed.
This is interesting. But who was the father? Wasn't she in the hospital for a long time?

Maybe the time Taizen seeing Yuuka behind Yuuichi in the hospital lead him to "violate" her? Was he evil enough to "violate" a sick person? Perhaps it was consensual after all? Was that enough reason for Yuuichi to kill her?

Double-page supporter
His mother was pregnant, wasnt she. And the baby is the third person, he killed.
Holy shit this makes perfect sense. Especially if he had started to consider her his family and was hit with the fact that she would have a child that was "actually" family.

Dex-chan lover
this ch was really good, so much happened so many things revealed and the true end game is finally here

am looking forward to how things will turn out

Dex-chan lover

I was thinking of that because the mom and his mentor were "two" so the 3rd has to be a baby. I'm not shocked if her secret was about how the two had a long relationship or something

Users who are viewing this thread