Tomodachi Game - Vol. 13 Ch. 62 - So You're Actually...Going to Do It

Dex-chan lover
I'm very sure this is just an opening set-up for another gambling session with her which will lead to Yuuichi's victory. Her win here will somehow psychologically make her lose in the 2nd round through whatever magical bullshit way. Probably gonna be something related to false confidence.

Aggregator gang
Hey hey thats yumeko from kakegurui!!! are the other two characters from other manga as well?

Dex-chan lover
Nice shoutout to the completely crazy Jabami Yumeko, someone even Yuuichi admits he may lose to....

But then he goes and loses anyway!

It was so blatant everyone saw which hand it went into so I doubt that this is the so-called BIG WIN that will topple her as it was all to EASY.

That being said, I think even when he WINS his Long CON he will just let the Dad go, but just wanted to test where her POWER/RESOLVE lies and how it would have affected her.

Anyway, Happy it getting released again...its pretty random these days.

Double-page supporter
H?MMMM

Satone best girl. Yuuichi deserves this loss if it makes her the protagonist.

I think it's fully possible he loses here, no trick. That being said, Yuuchi isn't the OP MC that wins every micro encounter like others, but rather is OP in that even if he loses micro, he wins macro.

Also, does anyone know what the raw schedule is for this manga?

Fed-Kun's army
@okayokayokay it's monthly and currently we still have chapter 63 raw. It just depends on the translator when he wanted to translate them, sometimes he does multiple chapters within a few days.

where the fuck is tenji, did they not choose to buy him back???? Also, I'm gonna call the twist is that it's the wrong coin they agreed on or some shit

Users who are viewing this thread