Tomodachi Game - Vol. 14 Ch. 65 - The Special Method for Winning a Gamble

Dex-chan lover
I get the logic but this still feels like an asspull

Aggregator gang
@beperov : It is. It would be more plausible if he had tons of backup plans for every outcome instead of him manipulating everyone so perfectly into doing what he wants. Also it's too handy Yuuichi was given a value of 0 and did this trick; Yuuichi is young and in good health, there's no way he would be sold for 0 yen.

Satone, face the truth, it really was the chest size. I mean Yutori costs 200 times your own price !

Fed-Kun's army
Did they say what the reason of yuiichi being valued for 0 yen? I'm too lazy to go back to look it up.

@pomodoro Yuichi was 0 yen because he doesn't have a job, no easily quantifiable skills (e.g. can work as a doctor, lawyer, etc), and has no parents to pay for him.

Dex-chan lover
This keeps getting dumber. Logic, characters and plot have to bend in order to accommodate the MC...

@ criver: It's been like that since the very beginning. Both the logic and people (especially women heart) bending to mc's progress. He's Kirito in disguise.

Somebody explain to me!!! SO, if Yuichi did win the 1st gamble, he wont call Maria and the second gamble wont valid??? As much as the rules did favor the main character, this arc have a really good story telling!!

Double-page supporter
Maybe it’s just an oversight, bit the gang members are the only ones that bought back members, right?

So why was the other’s gamble gamble as well?

Fed-Kun's army
@ricky_rk7 the reason why the second bet wouldn't matter in this case is because the guys in the room thought it was for pocket change and not a real game. 2 members would have had to agree that all the games were over which A) they would have the wrong answers since Yuichi would have won and more importantly B) all the game would have actually been over and the bet wouldn't have matter since they would have reached their destination by then. It only worked because 2 members of the other teams believed that the game was over from the bought administrator that why were able to authorize the end of the game early if she didn't say anything the game would be over and they would have just bet their pocket money.

Users who are viewing this thread