Tomodachi Game - Vol. 14 Ch. 66 - I'm Going to Have You Guys

Dex-chan lover
Auh we battle royale for real now??
Anyway https://mangadex.org/data/2680a77d0796dfda9ce098912dd6bf11/M8.jpg this page is gold. They look good. This too https://mangadex.org/data/2680a77d0796dfda9ce098912dd6bf11/M10.jpg he is now one of my top favorite characters.

I read this chapter in public transport, it was so hard to not laugh at this HUGE Battle Royale's reference 😂
The run down school, Manabu Kitano, the girls and the stage being actually a Battle Royale Survival, it's pure gold, one of the best hommage I've seen in a manga.

who to trust about the traitor- tomodachi game admin or the team you've been fighting alongside? tough decision.

At least this next arc seems like it could be interesting. As long as it isn't a straight up death-match. That'd be too over the top even for this manga.

Hmm I don't think Tenji is the traitor because he was literally about to die in one of the games before Yuuichi finally gave him good and water. so that leaves either Shibe or Bob. Bob seems a bit too obvious so I'm leaning towards Shibe I think bobthepusslayer brought up a really good point

Group Leader
is it kokonoe or whatever bob-hair's name is?

also i love how no one is doubting the mc

Aggregator gang
They trust Yuuichi too much. Shinji-kun is scary too. Anyways, Maria's still cute.

Fed-Kun's army
okay the only traitors I can think of is either tenji again or kokorogi-- kokorogi has been so suspicious...either the author just hates her or her being mind-controlled was to further her traitor shit. the reason why I think it could be tenji is his cuz he's the only other one that makes it realistic. I don't think its Shibe because I truly believe he's just a dumbass

Double-page supporter
Idc about you anymore Shiho... Even tho you are not the traitor, you've done a lot of terrible things. And I still doubt your words about not the traitor... Anyways now it's time for murder game? Dang, I thought tomodachi game is not allowed to kill each other due to government regulations. It will be easier to crush tomodachi game because it will turned out to an illegal and crime business.

glasses can't be the traitor since we already got his inner monologue, he's legit

Shibe strikes me as unlikely due to him saying he has absolutely nothing to hide during the seocnd game unless the friendship game is flat out covering for him. And of course the whole getting arrested for murder thing.

MC got through so much crap to save his friends that I found that hard to believe. I mean, how many times can you save someone and still be called a traitor

By process of elimination that leaves Boobs, the only thing against her is really that she's too suspicious which while a fair point shouldn't be given too much weight.

Dex-chan lover
gonna throw a curveball and say the traitor isnt anyone in the friend group

Users who are viewing this thread