Tomodachi Game - Vol. 15 Ch. 70 - He's a..."Demon"

siu

pretty sure thats a typo/mistrans. i thought yellow bullets stopped zombies for 10 sec not 10 mins

2 traitors.... by process of elimination it's not that hard to guess who. unless everyone has just been lying the whole time and the twist will be all of them are traitors 😂

Group Leader
@siu Yep, sorry, it's 10 seconds! The fixed version is up!

Edit: I read back the previous chapters to check too, and chapter 69 actually mentioned the yellow bullets to stop for 30 seconds, while chapter 67 said it's 10 seconds. Not sure if it's a typo on the raws' part, but I think it should be 10 seconds from seeing this chapter.

Chapter 67:
d4jhXp5.png

Chapter 69:
DAdacK4.png

Group Leader
who was this snake man again?
also what moment they got there

inb4 Katagiri is one of the traitor

Also, credit page has a point, what kind of pro hitman wastes time and babbles to his victims about his l33t skill?

Fri

Supporter
@EmiYusa

Snakeman is the sadomasochist guy who's the leader of one of the teams in the cruise ship and had a gamble about punching each other with whathisname. He was with a bunch of gals and he lost all of them in the final gamble but one.

If you remember there were 4 teams in the cruise ship, MC, satone, cult, and snakeman

My theory for the two traitors is.Yuichi and..........Yuichi.

Watch it revealed that Yuichi has multiple personalities.
One of the personality is influenced by "the sensei"
Other one come from "the mother"

Dex-chan lover
"Stopshowing off" best comment close this forum everyone go home xD

I'm guessing its tig bitties and richboi cause glasses got some character development already

Dex-chan lover
Shinomiya x Satone ship is sailing so smoothly, I see. I love it. I was worried about my boy, but thank god his princess came to rescue him!
And dang...so that's what Shiho said?! Wonder who are these traitors...I'm more excited about it than the pro-hitman (laughs).

Users who are viewing this thread