Tomodachi Game - Vol. 15 Ch. 71 - A Great Chance

Damn, I actually just finished chapter 70 yesterday, what a nice surprise, thank you so much ^-^

If I had to guess, the author wrote himself into a corner.

Y'know, tried to write a complex plot, and it got out of hand. Like, I'm pretty sure everybody we've met so far is a double agent and actually on the same side.

@Seihanda but didn't they say that that his client was on Yuuichi's boat? I am so confused but I'm placing my bets on Yutori and Shibe as the traitors, the two secretly cunning ones acting as dumb or some plot twist like that

Group Leader
theres missing lines in page 36, the last two panel:

(I'm gonna die!!)
(If that's so then...)
(I can only use one more person as my shield...)
(It's your fault to come with me, to begin with--)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up!! I miss this manga so much. The plot thickens...
We need answers!

@KageLycan
https://twitter.com/micoto98/status/1247517981136969730
According to the author's tweet, it seems the mangaka (artist) gave birth last month and has been taking maternity leave since then.

Dex-chan lover
Those "Admins" are the most incompetent hacks I've seen in a while, Like, one of them looks like Don Mattrick even.
In such a shady dangerous multi-billions business you would think that they would employ some actual smart ass professionals, not an NPC tier bunch of goons that would do nothing but stand in front of monitors 24/7 and have the most corny ass basic and outlandish conversations whose sole purpose is infodumping the ever-living crap out of us with shit we already know, or "leading" us to "conclusions" a 8 year old could come up with easily and just wasting time doing analysis that amounts absolutely nothing, all while shitting on the MC/sucking his dick. And apparently those monitors are trolling them by muting the sound when someone say some big plot-twist because they're not allowed to know it before us the readers lmao

But more importantly WHY DOES SHIHO LOOK LIKE A DUDE WEARING A WIG NOW??!!!!!!!!!!?????

@kyuudere Thanks, I forgot the artist is female. I was worried it might have been an extended break because of illness or something.

Double-page supporter
Aww I liked that they were having fun with the son/papa Jokes

Aggregator gang
Noo! Papa!
I'm really getting too attached to these characters. After all, only 5 will make it. It's too optimistic adding more people, however likeable they may be.

Fed-Kun's army
ik its getting heated but like...glasses guy looks like a peanut without his glasses

Double-page supporter
Man... It's getting more complicated, I don't know who to trust... I still have doubts about Shiho and her father.

He is a detective? That makes MC duping his teammates even more outrageous.

Also the police getting involved is kinda iffy because Friendship game is so absurdly gaudy and showy that they could only get away with it if the entire government was in their pocket

But the plot is definitely starting to sway into..ehhh...territory. The story works best when it's focused on the game at hand the larger narrative has become rather convoluted

Users who are viewing this thread