Tomodachi Game - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - I'm Sure You Guys Have Much to Say, Don'tcha...?

Dex-chan lover
Woooooooooow. Just wow. I’m mildly surprised that the dating thing wasn’t a lie, but children sure are vicious, huh? Because prostitution is definitely something a middle schooler would decide to do on their own, right? It’s definitely not evidence of abuse, right?

JFC, what is it with this author.

i feel like its making it too obvious that yutori is the traitor, shes the shy and least suspected on and the most sus

i would even go as far to say that yutori probably intentionally revealed the prostitution rumor HERSELF inorder to make her look like a victim etc. and blame the other girl,
in fact i feel like this whole thing is deliberate, all of the previous notes were specifically targeted towards that popular girl

Kinda surprising with how they're acting with their friends "secrets" being exposed. Normally shouldn't you at least sympathize with them? Like how can plastic surgery ruin a friendship (tho culture there is different than it is in the west). Also who the hell would expose their friend for being an ex-prostitute
im pretty sure there no rule about exposing your self, i feel like its done on purpose by her to make it look like the popular girl is doing it

Users who are viewing this thread