Tomodachi Game - Vol. 24 Ch. 113 - Threads of Karma

Dex-chan lover
I hope the pace picks up again soon. I can see the author enjoying to take their time uncovering what they built up towards (except there never was a whole lot of buildup, most of it just seems like recently made up asspulls to me; see Usogui or more famously Ansatsu Kyoushitsu for a master class in how to subtly spread clues for later twists) and I probably should care about these revelations but I really don't, at least not the way they are presented here.
Come on author, blow my mind. You managed to do so in the past, why would you come and present the big framework that lead to everything in the most boring way possible?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
man it was in my mind that maybe that could have been the case about all of them but damn that first tomodachi game had all of their families in it

the fact that all of them was yuuichi's mom's friends also makes it pretty crazy to say the least

makes me wonder just how crazy thing are about to become from here likes this game currently is already pretty crazy but whats to come next maybe even more insane

with that said am looking forward to it

Dex-chan lover
It was implied that Yuuichi's mom is still alive and part of the Tomodachi game(possibly even the boss). Thought I said this, I don't remember which chapter was it and still haven't found it.

Dex-chan lover
I know Yuuichi's intelligence has been superhuman for this entire thing, but 9 year old Yuuichi being a diabolical mastermind that killed a bunch of people and threw around millions of dollars is the thing that's too much. I can't take it seriously, it's absurd. It's great.

The funniest possible ending of this would be all five of them going back to being friends, having learned a lot about each other and empathy.

Girl legit can't decide if she wants to f*ck him, or kill him :lul:

"You want to xxxx Yuuichi, don't you?"

MD@Home
Well this series is just taking a turn to be more and more stupid…
Nah, it crossed over the stupidity event horizon since quite a while now. At this point, I just skim through the chapters to find out how it ends.
Liar Game, another manga with a similar premise, also got pretty, well, tired by the end of its run, for a lack of a better word, though this seems far worse. Maybe it's a problem with the genre?

Group Leader
Been a while since I was this underwhelmed by something that pretends to be a dramatic reveal lmao
It's not even that it feels like an asspull, it just feels like "Yeah I mean... I kind of figured that was the case"

Users who are viewing this thread