Tomodachi Game - Vol. 5 Ch. 18 - Yeah, That Certainly Is an Act of Violence

Ha I knew it, him always being the one to walk off with the phone and coming back acting all confident was definitely sus

Aggregator gang
So what I am getting is women ruin everything even male relationships is what I'm getting

Seems to be a running theme lol

oh no I actually really like the other team :(. I hope they win as well, they have a really great relationship

Dex-chan lover
That was the tiny one, wasn’t it? I figured he was in charge. He was center stage when they were introduced. Might be wrong though, and glasses-guy just has them off right now.

Also, i love the “our main character” gag. It was great in eminence, it’s great here. Not sure i’ll ever get tired of it, unless basically everyone starts doing it.

What a twiiiiiist!

And of course MC is skilled at fighting, because of course he is.

So violence against own team mates is allowed, which does excuse the pushing off the cliff thing. Does make me wonder though what would happen if someone actually ends up getting hurt or killed. Would the game cover it up? Just because murder is legal in game doesn't mean you won't have to deal with repercussion in the real world.

And it does indeed look that MC's entire plan hinged upon the fact that Maria would be a perfect puppet that does everything he wants. Given how huge of a plotpoint betrayal is thats kinda lame.

Also where did they get the rope?

So what I am getting is women ruin everything even male relationships is what I'm getting

Seems to be a running theme lol
nah I think the theme is that dudes will sabotage each other at the drop of a hat bc wtf why are they betraying their friends like this over a girl they don’t even know?? Hyakutarou I can kinda get bc it rly looked like Maria was in trouble and him and the other guy with the bob didnt have that strong a friendship but tenjis past is ridiculous, they did all that over sawajiri or whatever the black hair girls name is and all she did was say hi? at this point in the series we don’t even know how deeply involved she is in the game either.

Crazy thing is so far, Maria didn’t do shit but be pretty and do what yuuichi (a guy btw) told her to do and u got the audacity to be like I can’t believe these women are so manipulative they’re ruining our friendships :( like at some point it’s time to look inwards and think a little bit

Users who are viewing this thread