Tomokoi

The first chapter is seriously wholesome and sweet. It's a light-hearted but also down-to-earth story with likable characters. Truly a breath of fresh air!

This anthology is off to a very good start. I expect a lot from this mangaka in the future.

So far pure sugary goodness. Very cute characters and though it's predictable it's likeable.

The author's notes by the end of each chapter just made it better, this author genuinely wishes good for her readers.

i just finished the whole story during my lunch, damn this is so heartwarming

That was so great! I rarely find mangas that make my heart sing out of pure happiness. Thank you to the mangaka for making such a cute manga and to the translation team who gave us this treasure to read. Gochisosama deshita! ;)

ごちそうさまでした! ありがとございます! I love this heart warming, [doki doki] type manga because its happy and heals me from sad ones. i read this after i feel sad and i feel better THANKYOU!!!!

I absolutely loved every moment of it!!
The art was gorgeous and I liked the positive vibes that the series emanates!
It may a similar pretext as other shoujo mangas but somehow it gave off a fresh and heartwarming feeling ! I love fluffy one shots!
🥰🥰 Thank you dear author & translators❤❤🎁🎁

Cliche stories but very cute nonetheless.The best part was the little extra(?) at the end of every chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread