Tonari no Baka to Tsudzuku Uso - Vol. 1 Ch. 14.5 - BONUS

Dex-chan lover
wait, what ? end already. We only get to the good part.
Though i understand that creative speaking, you need keep the story going on with when the major plot point is already solved is not something every author could pull off. *cough* Naruto *cough*

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation. What a pleasant ride this was. Good to see Axe-kun's size manga that actually are well developed, and properly finished.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Man I can't believe the japanese have an onomatopeia for "shit-eating grin"

Group Leader
sorry guys, not doing the new project

short story: ive been working on translation like a part-time job for months, and multiple hours a day as of my semester ending cuz i thought itd be worth it for my Japanese/an allowance, and while that was true earlier on, at this point it's getting minimal and negative return on those fronts respectively

my current projects will continue as-is as their time investment is much smaller

im only announcing this cuz I kinda promised it. im super grateful for all the support. i just cant validate spending $20 on new raws and then 300-400 hours or directing the project when i got $0/minimal japanese from my $9/50 hour investment (tonari)

if you followed me for info on the new project, feel free to unfollow.
this isn't trying to extort donations from anyone, as even if I got a $30 donation right now (which would cover both tonari and the future project's raws) I would still not pursue this new project

thank you all for all your support. I really do love translating, the series I translate, and the positive feedback. ill be working on other creative ventures ive been wanting to work on as my main timesink now

Users who are viewing this thread