Tonari no Hachuurui-kun - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Love this manga, anyone know how many chapters it has? Guessing axe-kun struck again

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the update
please finish this manga
I bought it a while back, and I really love it
(because it has a satisfying ending)

Dex-chan lover
no, it doesn't feel like an axe for me,
they never tried to be a famous youtuber in the first place,

12 chapters+4 extras
Thanks bro 😘, shame it didn't get a longer serialisation but it'll do, bit like telework yotabanshi- great series jus not enough I need moree

Dex-chan lover
Thanks bro 😘, shame it didn't get a longer serialisation but it'll do, bit like telework yotabanshi- great series jus not enough I need moree

haha, I actually also bought telework yotabanashi

both the kindle version, just because they're nice to read (and reread), not many difficult kanji in it, very few volumes,
and easy to explain if someone accidentally saw it on my iPad :pacman:

Fed-Kun's army
I have no idea how it ends, but everyone I saw talk about it seems to like it. Sometimes it's ok to have a manga that is short and sweet.
Also usually mangaka do plan for wrapping things up in 2 volumes in case the serialization doesn't work out. It's really only really naive mangaka that set up way too much too early that get unsatisfying ends in a short run. Axe-kun is more of a problem when it hits a series that has been running for a while and the mangaka has established long-term goals and arcs that have to be abridged or abandoned.

Contributor
Love this manga, anyone know how many chapters it has? Guessing axe-kun struck again
Has 12 numbered chapters, but there are 2 extra chaps per volume for a grand total of 16. Based on the phrasing in the author's bio, I think it was probably axed, but I don't know.

Dex-chan lover
I knew the moment cool grunge dude was introduced that there was a possibility he could be the youtube guy.

I feel so validated lol. Also man aaah what a good manga. Even if the author didn't get the make it as long as she wanted, i'm still glad there's at least two volumes. This has been so sweet and healing.

Users who are viewing this thread