Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun - Vol. 11 Ch. 44 - Yamaken and Shizuku

Contributor
mc has shit taste, the pretty boy is such a better match for her. haru is gonna pump and dump but pretty boy would care for her. this fictional relationship has angered me a lot

Dex-chan lover
@VoidR Guess you haven't been reading the story otherwise you wouldn't have made such a low IQ assessment of the characters. Oh and WRONG!

Contributor
@HammerU89
you type like an autist and responded to an 11 month old comment so i honestly cant add anything on to this to make you look more retarded

God she REALLY fucked up this time, it just angers me how she is so fucking dense to her own and everyone else's feelings and practically never thinks about haru at all, this is really way more frustrating than I remember it being

I can understand people's frustrations with this chapter but honestly I just enjoy seeing all the character interact and bounce off of one another. Although the love interests and plot sometimes do get dense, I feel it's not too dense that it ruins the story.

I feel like people are too quick to hate bc of their emotions but it's understandable.

Aggregator gang
i personally do think that yamaken would suit shizuku more but like, whatever plot armour

I hate all the characters except to Yuu, it's gonna be better than this manga if they make story about Yuu and her boyfriend.

Fed-Kun's army
The only reason yamaken shippers get to say shit is the author realllllly shoves him in every chapter like pest that won’t go away. What’s it gona be? He can’t win her over. And he can’t beat Haru. Yet the author makes the FMC STUPID DENSE. She’s annoying asf. This being dense shit should have a limit. But hey it helps out the poor writing. Trying to spark drama with these cheap tactics. How can she be THAT dense? She knows yamaken likes her. AND SHE STILL CONSIDERS yamakens feelings. Even when she’s suppose to confront Haru. SHE RUNS AWAY FROM HARU. But yeh.. let’s be alone with yamaken. Cuz we dense up in here. Herpaderp. Haru even apologies first. When she’s the one who triggered his childhood trauma.....

Users who are viewing this thread