Tonari no Kashiwagi-san

Dex-chan lover
its the typical

garbage comedy non "romance" in like the entire manga except for the last couple of chapters when the romance is all blasted in your face cuz the dumb cunt author was reminded by the editor that it was a "romance" manga.

its bad if you want actual romance seek elsewhere

Dex-chan lover
no first name basis or at least a little change in the oh so important japanese honorifics after friggin' 1.5 to 2 years of interaction with each other? and this is supposed to be a romance to boot. still many thanks to our dearest anons for finishing this.

Contributor
Thanks to the scanlator for finishing this.

But i must say...it is bad, like a lot of other comedy rom-com, it's funny in the beginning, but become repetitive very fast, then it's filler after filler after filler.

It's a little sad to see manga like this go on for 12 tomes + sequel when others get the axe after 15 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
So, on a scale of 1 to I'm-stuck-in-a-family-trip-on-a-remote-island-for-3-days, how would you recommend this?
It was on my Plan to Read since batoto.

I like how her friend went from the bitchy overprotective face to lonely puppy dog after she started dating.

Dex-chan lover
anyone seen the sequel yet? is the main bacouple the center of attention now (if they appear at all)?

I dont know anything about this but I read the last chapter and that was enough to know this is garbage

It wasn't extremely great, but it was very good. I loved this manga a lot and I'm glad the translation ended. In general, it was fun with cute moments.

@Desden will you also translate the sequel? And also thank you very much for finishing this series 👍👍

Didn’t quite enjoy this one compared to other rom-coms. The MC’s ineptitude aside, the filler material really dragged on till the end.

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but this is genuinely the worst manga protagonist of all time. I want my time back.
And on that note, 2/3 of the other characters aren’t great either.

Users who are viewing this thread