Tonari no Kinniku Joshi

if you reverse their gender, i wouldve mistaken this for an otome manga.

For people who like this type of character dynamic, I suggest reading “The Square Peg” on literotica. It’s very well written, and of course, there is sex, but not an overwhelming ammount. It’s one of my favourite stories on that site

The author probably wrote Yaoi manga before so that is why the MC looks gay.

I mean even the the Muscle Girl acts too much manly even for me.

This is cute.

There are so many insecure boys that can't deal with an effiminate male and strong female lead. It's pretty funny.

Dex-chan lover
.... I got to raise the white flag. Although I like the whole tall, fit female lead archetype, I'm not finding the appeal here. It's probably because there's barely anything feminine about this one. There's just no contrast. Hell, with today's chapter, it may as well be a yaoi manga.

I dig the girl, but the guy on the other hand is too cringey. This should have been a yaoi manga, then I wouldn't be reading it.

Dex-chan lover
She resembles Manami Kiba!
Manami_SS.png

@sareg yeah the amount of people sayin 'this shouldve been yuri/looks like yaoi' is unreal. people really cant be dealin with nontrad gender roles lol

@saph Pretty much. I think this is cute. I also dont get why it has to be yuri/yaoi just because of the physical attributes.

Anyone else noticing the f*ckhuge dumbbells she was curling? Like those are way too big to be standard 45s. They look like 100s +

Users who are viewing this thread