Tonari no Kuderella wo Amayakashitara, Uchi no Aikagi wo Watasu Koto ni Natta - Vol. 8 Ch. 39 - Ch 39

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 16, 2024
Messages
1,592

enlz32.gif


Got to mention, I keep thinking it every time I see the cover...
Why does she look like a loli on the cover? She looks about 8!!!​
 
Group Leader
Joined
Feb 9, 2024
Messages
946
BAH! Leave that to the professionals, translators being excitable fans getting giddy about the series they're working on is a time honored tradition of scanlating!
I'm not saying they can't add their own reactions. Just keep them to the separate pages, otherwise it's annoying
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 16, 2024
Messages
1,592
I'm not saying they can't add their own reactions. Just keep them to the separate pages, otherwise it's annoying
We call that an opinion. I hold the opposite view. Yes, the group page at the end for bigger explanations and gags is all well and good, but the odd TL: gag comment is not a bad thing. Maybe it comes down to how reverential you are treating the material and the reading process, but for me, 99.9999% of manga is poorly written trash, and so hearing the opinions about overused clichés or bad writing, or just abusing a spineless simp of an MC, I enjoy that. But I'm not going to belittle your opposing opinion, just don't be all preachy about it. :sneaky:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top