Tonari no Kuroki-san wa Nomu to Yabai

Dex-chan lover
:bleh: Blerghhhhhhhhh she pukes and pukes and pukes and.......Aunt landlady is the best girl. They just had to draw her without wrinkles and fat.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
In no world is $400 enough money to put up with that shit.

yeah i'm gonna agree with the guy above, that seem to be a fucking nightmare to deal with.
and let's face it, she seem to spend more time drunk than sober, we only ever see her sober at work.

she puke in public, has to constantly be taken cares of, seem like she can barely live on her own by herself, is completely unable to resiste drinking whenever the opportunity arise.
hell she'll even get drunk in front of juniors at the same compagny she work for even when she knows herself that junior is dishonnest.

am i the only one who think this get a lot less cute as time goes on?
she's basically just a high-functionning alcoholic at this point, the only moment she ISN'T drunk is at work.

despite knowing this won't go anywhere, i'm really rooting for that cute cousin to bring him home, or at least convince him to rent somewhere else.
my guy is been blackmailed by his landlord with rent to force him to take care of a alcoholic.

Users who are viewing this thread