Tonari no Neko to Koi Shirazu - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
When a Dense object meets another Dense object. Both of you likes each other come on now!
When two dense objects meet, they most cases start to feel "gravity" pull them together, even if the objects themselves don't know why ;). Could explain the "getting closer" yet being "dense AF and not realising their feelings" kinda thing.

As a side note, I feel that internal urge to hug both her and the girl from "Houkago Kitaku Biyori". Like each one in either hand, like they are just that precious.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Mmmm. I like the kind of progress that happens when neither party are aware of said progress in the first place. 🤭

Fed-Kun's army
When two dense objects meet, they most cases start to feel "gravity" pull them together, even if the objects themselves don't know why ;). Could explain the "getting closer" yet being "dense AF and not realising their feelings" kinda thing.

As a side note, I feel that internal urge to hug both her and the girl from "Houkago Kitaku Biyori". Like each one in either hand, like there are just that precious.
A "Houkago Kitaku Biyori" reader... there is some culture here

Nekozane-san and Chokki-chan (Naoki Satou) are very different in personality yet both of them has not other friend at school apart of the male MC.

Dex-chan lover
This is way too frustrating. I don't hate it, yet, but it is trying my patience for storytelling.
The conceit is clear, established, and not at all symbolic. TIME TO SUBVERT IT. Please? Or at best give Virgin-kun a moment of self-actualisation? Or even victory? Was an awkward shared umbrella moment too much?
I'm gonna stay with it anyway, because I like the premise, but I just don't know why this both doesn't break from the mould nor comfortably fit it, without doing something more clever than what I assume to be a romcom without the "com".

425326925_1069228974127059_1301514872719675374_n.jpg

Dex-chan lover
A "Houkago Kitaku Biyori" reader... there is some culture here

Nekozane-san and Chokki-chan (Naoki Satou) are very different in personality yet both of them has not other friend at school apart of the male MC.
Its not the "no other friend at school apart MC" that does it for me, cause Neko-san has friends at least in the cafe she works at, and Stick-as-a-sword-san judging by her being main role in the play they are doing and what kinda of play has people who actually care for her in her class too.

Its just their cuteness mixed with quirkiness. Like I would probably be very interested in either of them if I met such girls IRL.

Dex-chan lover
"i'll just listen to the songs you usually listen to"
ight bet, hope you like death metal/post-metal:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread