Tonari no Neko to Koi Shirazu - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
It's okay, Seno. That kind of drawing wins the popularity vote!
7ff.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Back in middle school, I had a huge crush on a girl, ended up getting her contact details from a mutual friend and started chatting online. We hit it off immediately, but she didn't even know what I looked like yet, also that I was still crazy awkward back then.

So a few days passed and I saw her chilling at the school corridor, just sitting on the floor.

I went for it. Just straight up sat down on the floor next to her, while she was listening to music. Awkwardly tried starting s conversation, she was half-ignoring me, lost in the music. But then realized I was the guy she was talking to online and we started chatting a bit more, but it was the most awkward thing ever. I'm still glad I somehow found the bravery in me back then to walk up to her.

This chapter reminded me a bit of that, seems FMC got pretty seriously shook with the events of last chapter to have taken such a big step as walking up and sitting down with him for lunch . Her showing off the poster already felt like her simulating a bf gf relationship (subconsciously ofc), testing the waters of letting him into her world further.

Group Leader
Back in middle school, I had a huge crush on a girl, ended up getting her contact details from a mutual friend and started chatting online. We hit it off immediately, but she didn't even know what I looked like yet, also that I was still crazy awkward back then.

So a few days passed and I saw her chilling at the school corridor, just sitting on the floor.

I went for it. Just straight up sat down on the floor next to her, while she was listening to music. Awkwardly tried starting s conversation, she was half-ignoring me, lost in the music. But then realized I was the guy she was talking to online and we started chatting a bit more, but it was the most awkward thing ever. I'm still glad I somehow found the bravery in me back then to walk up to her.

This chapter reminded me a bit of that, seems FMC got pretty seriously shook with the events of last chapter to have taken such a big step as walking up and sitting down with him for lunch . Her showing off the poster already felt like her simulating a bf gf relationship (subconsciously ofc), testing the waters of letting him into her world further.
Did ya smash? :meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
Did ya smash? :meguupog:
Yeah. Bro. That cliffhanger is nasty. Give us them dirty deeds. Did the friendship survive and you smashed later, or the moment she connected your ugly awkward face (JKing xD) with the guy she chatted the magic stopped sparkling and shit died?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah. Bro. That cliffhanger is nasty. Give us them dirty deeds. Did the friendship survive and you smashed later, or the moment she connected your ugly awkward face (JKing xD) with the guy she chatted the magic stopped sparkling and shit died?

We lacked chemistry so never ended up dating. But did become very close friends. I meet her as a top priority for a full day every single time I come back to my home country, teasing her about whether she is pregnant yet, while she teases me on whether I found a partner abroad yet. This is now more than 13 years after that initial meeting :)

Dex-chan lover
We lacked chemistry so never ended up dating. But did become very close friends. I meet her as a top priority for a full day every single time I come back to my home country, teasing her about whether she is pregnant yet, while she teases me on whether I found a partner abroad yet. This is now more than 13 years after that initial meeting :)
Haha, if this was a manga everyone around you would tell you to fucking become couple already ;)

Aggregator gang
Big fan of her change in attitude from last volume. She is finally trying to get to know Seno in her own way.

Users who are viewing this thread